pátek 13. prosince 2013

Tell me

Wqab35pudjxt6f0nzd00zppe04d2pvod 
Do you know it? "Yeah, I'm fine, nothing happens :)" 
In my opinion, this is even worse with social networks - we're sending smilies that we're laughting, and the person we are chatting with have no idea how do we really feel... It's much easier to pretend that everything is fine than in normal face-to-face conversation. But maybe "normal conversation" will be chatting very soon... 

I want you to know, that I'm not one of those people who say that social networks are terribly bad, stupid etc... I'm spending a lot of time on them! It's just that sometimes, I have a feel that I need to talk with someone and no, to send massage to a friend is not enought. 

So, tell me - do you often smile while crying and screaming inside?

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat